Header Ads

Header ADS

Listen to success stories to be successful in life. motivation. want to know.

                 Listen to success stories to be successful in life


There used to be a beggar at a railway station, his daily job was to beg around, returning from one station to another. Someday to get a good begging and someday not to pay, he was swearing about this.(motivation speech)

One day while begging, he saw a gentleman in a suit and boots traveling in a train compartment. The beggar thought the gentleman thought the rich man would pay a lot more if he went to him. So he went to beg, but after asking for a long time, the gentleman did not give anything. Rather annoyed he said when you see I am not going to give anything then why are you just bothering. And secondly, what will you give me? What will you give me in return for the money I gave you?

Vicari said I have nothing to give you, sir. I beg and eat and what can I afford to give you. Then the gentleman said when you can't give anything, you want to stop.(extrinsic motivation)

Then the gentleman got down at the next station, came out of the video train, and started thinking really, what I can give is he scratches his head and looks around. He kept thinking and then his eyes went to the flower tree with the small flowers growing on the ground. (example of motivation)

This time he thought that from now on he would give flowers to all those who would beg him. From then on, he started giving flowers to everyone. If someone begs him, he gives them flowers. People liked to see that this is the first time a beggar is given a flower as a gift.

After a while, the gentleman in the suit and boots met the beggar again. Vicari went to the gentleman and said, "Sir, I have something to give you."If you beg me now, I will give you something. The gentleman believed and gave him some money.

Vicari took a mistake from his bag and gave it to the gentleman. The gentleman was very happy and said that this time you have learned to do business, "You know what a transaction is," he said. "If you can't give anything to someone in life, you have no right to take it."

Then the gentleman went downstairs and the words began to revolve in Vikari's head. Thus there must be some mystery in it. He got off the train and stood at the station shouting that from today I am no longer a beggar, I am a businessman. I can also be a businessman I will make a lot of money.(positive and negative motivation)

He kept shouting the same thing over and over again, the passengers at the station thought he was crazy. After that, the beggar was not seen begging at the station.

A few years later another gentleman in suit boots came and stood next to the gentleman in those boots and asked him if he could recognize me for the third time today. Then the first gentleman said no I think it's your fault I met you this first time. This time the next gentleman did not say that I have met you twice before. I am the beggar whom you first taught what a transaction is, And the second time he taught me that if I could broaden my horizons, I could be like you. See, I'm like you today. At first, I used to pick flowers and then I used to buy flowers and today I have a big business of flowers.

So friends this short story can teach us a lot, If you can't do something on your own, you can't create interest from within, if you can't give encouragement from the heart, then you will not get success in any work.(types of motivation)

It is very important to have self-motivation. We think all our lives that our life seems to be so short, Enlarge your sheet so that the bed is comfortable and you can spread your legs. Because those who do something will win.

The day you make your thoughts bigger you will be able to come to the thoughts of big successful people. You do not have the permission required to post.

Yet they were my small effort to share with your friends if you like it will motivate them too.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.