Header Ads

Header ADS

If something bad happens to you, read this and you will feel better

                                            Don't worry, the Creator will do you good                    


 The Creator never does anything bad to man, every act of the Creator has a purpose. It is a bad habit of man to blame the creator without realizing it. There is a good purpose behind every action of the Creator but we do not understand why we think that this is happening to me, why I do not get what I want, why the Creator is so unhappy with me, in fact, these are our fantasies. (motivational story)

The Creator never harms man but has a purpose behind his work. What God does is for good. But people do not understand that. In a short story, I will try to explain this today.

He was a very big businessman. He used to go out of the country for his business at different times and by meeting with big clients he got many big borders and expanded his business. At one point he wanted to go out of the country in the hope of getting a big order and he hoped that he would have to go abroad to get this order and if he could not go he would suffer a lot of losses. (true motivational stories)

He told his driver, "I have to get out tomorrow. I have to get out of the house at three o'clock for my flight so that I don't miss my flight. I can get to the airport on time. He also told the driver that there was no way I could miss my flight. You will arrive at 3 o'clock tomorrow morning so that I can reach the airport on time and you can also leave my house tonight if you want so that there is no problem to get out tomorrow.

The driver said, "Sir, my house is not far away. I can come just in time. Don't worry."I'll pick you up at three tomorrow and pick you up at the airport. The boss said, "Think about it. If you don't arrive on time, I won't be able to get to the airport on time. If I don't arrive on time, I will miss my flight. The driver said don't worry sir I will come on time. With that, the driver went home and the boss on the other hand arranged everything the night before because tomorrow can never be missed.(inspirational stories of success)

So what I know that night is that the driver slept too much, he couldn't wake up in three, it's too late by the time he woke up. It was too late when he woke up and he hurried to the boss's house. Meanwhile, the boss is very angry because yesterday he told the driver so many times, so as not to be late, but it was still late, now how to get to the airport and catch his flight.

So the boss looked at the driver and shouted a lot and said why did you do this, why did you hurt me so much do you know how much I was hurt then the driver said sir I don't know why I slept so much today why I didn't wake up. Sir, there's still some time. You get in the car early. I'll get you to the airport anyway.(motivational stories for kids)

Hearing this, the boss went to the yard and sat in the car. He was very unhappy in his mind. He told the driver to drive as fast as I could. The driver was driving very fast.

The car stopped suddenly while moving. What is the problem with the car? The driver is trying to start again and again. But seeing that the car was not starting at all, the boss became angrier and shouted, "Do you understand the car? There was a car problem. You don't understand. Why don't you tell me?"

The driver said, "Sir, there was no problem with the car. I don't understand what happened. It was very good yesterday. I don't know why it stopped. It doesn't work anymore."Now the boss doesn't like anything anymore. Both the car and the driver are very upset and want to avoid them.

He became very frustrated and said to himself, "I have suffered so much that I can no longer attend my meetings."He is scolding the car and the driver a lot. At that moment he saw a motorcyclist standing next to him and asked what had happened.

The boss told the motorcyclist that my car had broken down. It was very important for me to get my flight to the airport at five o'clock. The motorcyclist said no problem come with me I will deliver you as soon as possible. The boss was very happy to hear this. He got on the motorcycle because there were no cars on the road. He said if you hadn't come on time I wouldn't have arrived at the airport anymore. Thank you very much.

After scolding the driver and thanking the motorcyclist, he got on his motorcycle and arrived at the airport on time to catch his flight.

He was sitting on the plane wondering why this happened to me today, He also said that he has not reached home this time. He will fire the whimsical driver first. He also thought the car would have to be changed when it got stuck in the middle of the road.

From the cockpit, at the time the pilot announced to Mike that all the passenger friends were going to be informed that for some reason the engine of our plane had broken down and after many attempts, we could not fix it. We have risen so high from the ground now that we have nothing more to do, Our plane might crash now or sorry I'm sorry. (motivational stories for students)

After hearing that, the boss's head turned completely and he wondered why it was with me. The Creator gave me a lot of signals not to get on the plane today, yet I chose the path of my death today. Why is the diver who has never been a minute late in my life late today or why is he late? My car was also stopping me from coming. Why didn't I care? I set foot on the road to death today.

So friends do what the Creator does for good We as human beings may or may not realize it We blame the Creator unnecessarily We blame our destiny We wonder why this is so with me Why this is so bad with me. We do not realize that there may be something good behind the bad things that are happening to us today. (motivational speech)

Remember one thing that the Creator does for good. It is never right to lose faith in the Creator We will always rely on the Creator to remember that what is happening to me today is sure to save me from tomorrow's great evil. The creator never disappoints people, never wants to endanger people He always sends people to warn people, but we don't feel that way. So hope in the Creator, it must be good, never blame the Creator, never blame your own destiny, because, after today's bad, tomorrow will surely be good for you.(types of motivation)

So thank you so much for patiently reading my article for so long, the Creator created us our good-evil He determines He cannot do evil with any of His creation.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.